Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No VIN no ISA now 75 days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update? Any pics?

photofunny.net__final_648335154359812866_origen.gif

I will update when I got a car ;)

I got delivery yesterday. I got small panel alignment probs / paint blotchs / smudges / dirt but nothing for what I would reject. Car got only 140 miles charge at delivery. Got waiting for one hour after appointment but paper work got done fast.

ISA was not responding. I got no contract or communication in 4 days to deliver. I guess they got problems here lately. I almost ignored appointed time cause loan info on profile was wrong and no contract. The ISA kept over writing it wrong. I decided to accept wrong loan terms for not to delay any more. For that I got better rate but not preferred lender.

I also do not got die cast model :mad:

I got delivery yesterday. I got small panel alignment probs / paint blotchs / smudges / dirt but nothing for what I would reject. Car got only 140 miles charge at delivery. Got waiting for one hour after appointment but paper work got done fast.

ISA was not responding. I got no contract or communication in 4 days to deliver. I guess they got problems here lately. I almost ignored appointed time cause loan info on profile was wrong and no contract. The ISA kept over writing it wrong. I decided to accept wrong loan terms for not to delay any more. For that I got better rate but not preferred lender.

You definetely got shafted, 93 days and small issues. Not including what sounded like less than stellar treatment. I am happy you got te car, congratulations.

I know not perfect but the car is awesome. Glad you got the car.