Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No VIN no ISA now 75 days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Isn't White the current color being assigned with VIN?

photofunny.net__final_641798172102029589_origen.gif

• Funny
Reactions: calvinvle
I've expanded the VIN Queue 2 tab here from 80 to 85 days so those who have been waiting for the longest don't feel left out. Their situation was literally off the charts. We have one person waiting since 21st Apr for 19" Pearl White Multi-Coat and another person since 22nd Apr for 19" Red Multi-Coat.

I've expanded the VIN Queue 2 tab here from 80 to 85 days so those who have been waiting for the longest don't feel left out. Their situation was literally off the charts. We have one person waiting since 21st Apr for 19" Pearl White Multi-Coat and another person since 22nd Apr for 19" Red Multi-Coat.
What do you think of the whole situation? April configurations were intentionally delayed due to avoiding hitting the 200k car delivered in Q2 which we know is accurate now. Tesla confirms hitting federal tax credit threshold, $7,500 credit cut in half at end of 2018

Why did Tesla not fill the April configurations on or after July 1st with priority? I mean this is the reason we were delayed. I thought I noticed some folks that reserved in 2018 already getting their cars when some of us reserved on 3/31/16. When I spoke to Tesla I told them this and they said they needed feedback from customers like me to take to management. Tesla is aware but I guess customer feedback adds some weight.

The white one is me. But I did change to white June 24th so I’d guess that reset my position. I can change the configuration date if it makes sense.

What do you think of the whole situation? April configurations were intentionally delayed due to avoiding hitting the 200k car delivered in Q2 which we know is accurate now. Tesla confirms hitting federal tax credit threshold, $7,500 credit cut in half at end of 2018

Why did Tesla not fill the April configurations on or after July 1st with priority? I mean this is the reason we were delayed. I thought I noticed some folks that reserved in 2018 already getting their cars when some of us reserved on 3/31/16. When I spoke to Tesla I told them this and they said they needed feedback from customers like me to take to management. Tesla is aware but I guess customer feedback adds some weight.
I totally agree that more needs to be said to Tesla! I’d be more than happy to pass on names and reservations in an email to my ISA and say ‘what the heck’!

Reactions: Trevor B