Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-functioning Fab

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had misplaced my fab on a job. I used my phone for about four weeks until I couldn't stand the delay in the phone app. I he fab was in one of my vehicles or the house but just to busy to look. After we completed the we were on job my wife found the fab in her car three weeks after we had Tesla program us a new fab. Well then we went to another appointment for tires, I took the old fab. They said they couldn't get it to work. I knew it didn't work after they when they programed the new fab, figuring Tesla shut the old one down. They said they shut it down. Now they can't get it working. I feel that they should be able to get it working or provide me with another. They are the ones who shut it down. Perhaps they are just playing games with me. I don't see why it wouldn't work if they only just shut it off. Please help me here. What do I say to get another fab of this one working. It would be nice to have a spare fab for my wife to keep in my her purse.

Thank you

Ken