TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

North Bay charging?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by dj905, Mar 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. dj905

dj905 Member

I am going up to the Robotics competition from Toronto to North Bay this week. Are there any reliable Charging options in North Bay? Unfortunately I am not staying at the Best Western which has a Sun Country charger (that hotel is full).
    If I take the Tesla, I would plan to use the Barrie Supercharger on the way.

David

2. Spenny818

Spenny818 Member

Not the fastest option, but the GM dealer in North Bay has a charger as well. Did you check with the Best Western if they would let you charge, even though you aren't staying there? We also have a 40amp Sun Country charger in Huntsville if you need a top up on the way back.

3. mikec8

mikec8 Member

There seems to be someone on PlugShare south east of North Bay with a HPWC, not sure about the details but could be another option.

4. dj905

dj905 Member

thanks for the suggestions.

David