Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

North California - delivery time

How was the fit and finish? Any issues?
No issues all came in perfect. (Except the customer service was poor. They don't have a cup of water or coffee, and when we go there nobody welcomed us, after a few minutes I approached a guy then he went and brought someone. - the process took 15 minutes,(giving check, verifying our license, etc... and inspection by us took 45 minutes)

Reactions: Otter2007
Yes, i did receive the mobile charger with the Y - However, I am trying to get another one, but it is out of stock. (using the mobile at home and want to have extra one for the road trips)
Congrats on the vehicle delivery. Where in Norcal pkup? We ord Walnut Creek late Jan 2022 so we told ETA Aug to late Sept. im guessing late Sept based they still filling Oct, Nov, Dec orders so maybe even Oct for us that be 9 months ouch.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC