Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room “May orders”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR red/white, 20” back on May 14th. Been a roller coaster of a ride this far. Had delivery dates in June and at one time had a vin and 2 days later it vanished. Now saying September. Not sure what is going on. All I know is I want my TESLA!!! Anybody else order in May still waiting. Maybe it’s because I ordered Red with White … I haven’t seen that many with that set up. But still, I should of gotten one by now.

Reactions: iratre
Any changes? I've heard some people got VINs and then vanished cause the car was reassigned at end of quarter to closer orders to get their numbers up (which would be awful). Ordered 5/30 and I've gone up and down as well. Currently just moved up a week to 7/20-8/9. We shall see...

Reactions: iratre
Ordered MYLR red/white, 20” back on May 14th. Been a roller coaster of a ride this far. Had delivery dates in June and at one time had a vin and 2 days later it vanished. Now saying September. Not sure what is going on. All I know is I want my TESLA!!! Anybody else order in May still waiting. Maybe it’s because I ordered Red with White … I haven’t seen that many with that set up. But still, I should of gotten one by now.
Wow, I better be patient