Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northeast delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently Tesla hates the state of Delaware. I'm having trouble completing my financing section because I can't input Delaware as the state from the drop down menu.

Attachments

• tesla_hates_delaware.JPG
    tesla_hates_delaware.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 60
My delivery was scheduled for Today but delayed until Tues the 24th. They told my mine was still on the truck in Va. headed to the Maryland Tesla service center. I don’t understand why the truck is taking from the 18th until now to make it from the Alabama rail hub to Maryland. It’s an 8 hr drive!

Hi everyone just update for my model y order.

pearl white performance + performance package+ FSD

got VIN 1864 last four.

schedule for March 28 for Maine delivery.

Insurance with progressive is $236 for every 6 months.

60 months loan at 2.75%

so exited. Can’t wait. Hope you guys get yours soon.

PS. If anyone is interested in trading their 19” wheel for my 21” I would be very interested. I like the performance package but like the 19” wheels.

got VIN 1864 last four.

60 months loan at 2.75%

PS. If anyone is interested in trading their 19” wheel for my 21” I would be very interested. I like the performance package but like the 19” wheels.

Is that insurance $236 every 6 months (meaning only $472 for the whole year?). How do you have such an amazingly cheap rate?

got VIN 1864 last four.

60 months loan at 2.75%

Is there a store in Maine? Most Northeast states have stopped delivery...stuff still open up there?

Yes, my insurance with progress is amazingly cheap, our model x is $286 for every 6 month. I believed it’s because I have been a long time customer, and bundled saving, and last but not least I’m in my mid 30’s.

sorry about the Maine delivery. I have to pick up car in Dedham, Mass. worked out pretty well, because bring down Model x for services! And bring back Model Y.

Yes, my insurance with progress is amazingly cheap, our model x is $286 for every 6 month. I believed it’s because I have been a long time customer, and bundled saving, and last but not least I’m in my mid 30’s.

sorry about the Maine delivery. I have to pick up car in Dedham, Mass. worked out pretty well, because bring down Model x for services! And bring back Model Y.
I’m taking delivery in Dedham MA too. I received a call 6 days ago asking me to confirm that I will accept delivery, told me to expect a call from a service rep. soon and to expect the car “by the end of the month”. But no firm delivery date. When did they contact you for the delivery date?

I received a text, to proceed forward. When I open the text, it took me to a schedule website. the only date selected for me. was March 28. I was able to pick any time between 8:am to 4 PM.

Atm. I have not received anymore communication seen. But it looks to me that March 28 is my delivery date. I have nothing else to doubt it for now.

ATM, I plan on going down on the 28th.

I received a text, to proceed forward. When I open the text, it took me to a schedule website. the only date selected for me. was March 28. I was able to pick any time between 8:am to 4 PM.

Atm. I have not received anymore communication seen. But it looks to me that March 28 is my delivery date. I have nothing else to doubt it for now.

ATM, I plan on going down on the 28th.
Did you pay online already or are you waiting until the delivery date gets closer? Or are you paying by check at delivery?

Just talked to my advisor about my Y delivery this Saturday at the Paramus NJ location. They said this location has ceased operations at the moment do to the Corona Virus and they don't have a time frame on when they will open again. I asked them about touch less delivery and they said they don't know now.They said they have a meeting soon to go over everything and will get back with me

I was scheduled to get my Y this Friday in Devon Pa. Devon closed down and said they would reroute to Chery Hill, NJ.
NJ is now shut down and I received a text from Vegas this morning saying my VIN has been cancelled and I no longer have a delivery date.
What??? I asked if they can reroute to Rockville, Md and they said no. I've already sold my old car and have a binder on the new car based on the VIN I had. Not happy!!!