Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not received a delivery text Yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rest easy, it’ll be on Glovis for sure. Not much comfort, but if you’ve got a VIN it has to be allocated to something on its way here (or unloading as we speak). There are no more ships after Glovis Captain as far as is known.

Reactions: GBM3P
Ordered direct on 30/12.

No delivery text yet although the delivery date is in my account and I've had texts confirming invoice is due and another with the VIN and Registration number.

Pick up on the 18th. Car was on Morning Cara

Me too - M3 LR White/black company car ordered in November through Tuskers. Have referral code showing in Tesla account since then but nothing else (as expected as it’s a lease). Told in Jan it might be March, otherwise June, as each day passes I’m getting more resigned to June/July :(. Fleet have no further info so I just have to wait...

Me too - M3 LR White/black company car ordered in November through Tuskers. Have referral code showing in Tesla account since then but nothing else (as expected as it’s a lease). Told in Jan it might be March, otherwise June, as each day passes I’m getting more resigned to June/July :(. Fleet have no further info so I just have to wait...

Same boat here (or not as the case may be!) - ordered early January via a lease company and haven't even been VIN matched yet (checked this morning).

Was told end March or early April, but I'm thinking that's unlikely now tbh...

Last edited:
I have delivery 'estimated' for 12th which has been confirmed verbally by both Lex and Tesla. No delivery text yet and chap from Tesla told me they are still trying to find out who will be in the area to drive the car to me - it's part of the home delivery service Tesla are trialling.

Will be ringing Tesla tomorrow to get confirmation they have my phone number and if we are still on for Thursday!