Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Not sure replacement parts for Side mirror

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2378.jpeg

So mainly bottom part which I’ve seen snaps off steps in.. but also be inside portion frame that goes around the mirror inside

Can I buy these two parts separately or do I need to buy the complete side mirror assembly?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to find replacement parts for "Right Side Mirror Cover Frame Fit" and
"Mirror Cover Holder Lower Tray Passenger" off eBay..

But what I can't find is a youtube video relating to replacement of the mirror frame.. I how how take off the mirror and how take off the base.. Just not how take apart to get to frame which i need replace.

I smashed mine the same way and bought a bottom cover off eBay but the color didn’t match. It was also kind of loose after installing it. I ended up replacing the whole unit… the top piece Tesla does sell, it’s called the skull cap iirc. Was pretty expensive at $150 because it’s painted.

I smashed mine the same way and bought a bottom cover off eBay but the color didn’t match. It was also kind of loose after installing it. I ended up replacing the whole unit… the top piece Tesla does sell, it’s called the skull cap iirc. Was pretty expensive at $150 because it’s painted.
When you state “whole unit”, do you mean you replaced the full mirror?