Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November 2015 Pearl White 85D ,15,000 miles, $75,000 obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_0732.JPG
IMG_4257.JPG
IMG_4241.JPG
IMG_4259.JPG
IMG_9336.JPG
Options:
Panoramic Roof (sunroof)
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
19" Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Autopilot (first generation)
Premium Interior and Lighting
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
(FREE SUPER CHARGING FOR LIFE)

After Market additions:
Tesla installed/manufactured center console
Complete front clear Xpel protection wrap (including mirrors and rear trunk lip)
3rd party carbon fiber spoiler
Medium Dark Tint to all side windows and rear window

So, I LOVE this car, the only reason why I'm trying to sell it is to get into another Free Supercharging inventory car that has AP 2.0 before April 15th before the free supercharging goes away for these cars. This car has been babied, pampered, and painstakingly taken care of, and in a garage for its entire short life thus far. I hand wash it only and there isn't a single flaw to this car. I don't even allow smelly things into the cabin, anything with aromas goes in the frunk! The back seat has only seen passengers a handful of times. I have done the first annual service to the car already and even Tesla Service personnel complimented me for the condition the car is in. I also keep careful track of battery charging statistics since day one, you can see how many times I've range charged the car (6 times), its average SOC, and its lowest SOC (7%), with going below 20% only 23 times and below 10% twice. I have a carfax for it as well if you'd like a copy.

Tech package? Do you have photo of the factory sticker?

Thanks!

Hi Lenn,

I believe the "Tech Package" went away early in 2015 and Tesla made most the features standard or rolled into other premium options. But yes, I have all the items listed under Tech Package (Autopilot convenience features available through software updates
LED cornering lights and fog lamps, Automatic keyless entry, Lighted door handles, Power liftgate, Electrochromatic mirrors, Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory, GPS enabled homelink).

And here is the original sticker on the car. (I picked it up from the Factory by the way).

2015ModelSStickerSmallFileSize.jpg