Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CE0045B1-EF5F-4A9B-9605-E4A13933ED3F.jpeg

OD of 11/24…MYP

My OD:11/12, completed profile the same say. MYLR7. Currently in my EDD window 2/20 to 3/20. No VIN assigned. Have not seen lot of movement in the Seattle area for 7 seater. Fingers crossed for VIN assignment.
Not a whole lot of movement in the PDX area for 7 seaters either...the fact that August folks are still waiting for a VIN both makes me feel better with my September 3rd OD and worse since you folks haven't had a delivery either. I wonder if they are thinking of discontinuing the 7 seat option. It definitely feels like 7 seaters are built by Smurfs once a month for like an hour or two...😥

MYLR7 MSM / Black, no tow, 20"
Virginia
OD: 11/14/21
EDD: Originally July 2022, early last week changed to 5/23 - 6/20
Updated today to 5/9 - 6/6
I'm ok with moving up a few weeks here and there. I'm still hoping delivery falls in Q2 for the 4680 Austin build, especially since I'm east coast.
...but if I got texted today to schedule delivery I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: BGOwner
OD 11/18. MYLR blue/white, tow, no fsd, Gemini, TX. Bounced around but stayed at April/may for a while. Pushed to 5/13 - 6/10 today. Trying to stay patient since original EDD was June but the random dates are getting annoying. Thought it would trend sooner with GTx shipping out mylr.