Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled for pickup on 3/11! Ordered on 11/1. It’s been a long trip, but I know many are still waiting on theirs. Good luck to everyone.

4971CFF2-4E31-4A8D-9EDD-5AAD70B305ED.jpeg

That’s awesome. I placed my order for MYLR5 black/black/Gemini on 11/4 in Atlanta, EDD May 6th - June 3rd. Would totally accept one if it were an option tomorrow.
That’s crazy that our orders were 3 days apart and your EDD is May. We are even in the same geographic area. Maybe it means they are transitioning over to Austin? Hopefully yours bounces closer soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ysoserious!
Scheduled for pickup on 3/11! Ordered on 11/1. It’s been a long trip, but I know many are still waiting on theirs. Good luck to everyone.

View attachment 772286
This is the fasted delivery and VIN delivered I've seen for MYLR's based on your order date. I don't think anyone has been able to get a delivery date in 4 months for a LR on these forums.

This is the fasted delivery and VIN delivered I've seen for MYLR's based on your order date. I don't think anyone has been able to get a delivery date in 4 months for a LR on these forums.
Wow, no one else from the November group has scheduled delivery yet? I re-checked my order and my order was actually complete on 11/5. I wonder if it has anything to do with it being a 7 seater and hitting the window when they were making them. I was concerned it was a reject but the VIN# when received matches up to what was being produced at the time so there wouldn't have been much time for someone to reject it based on the end product itself (and not life circumstances). I am slightly nervous but if it goes smoothly will feel fortunate.

MYLR MSM/Black 19" Wheel, no tow or FSD
OD: 11/27/21
EDD #1 November 2022
EDD #2 May - June
EDD #3 June - July
EDD #4 December 2022
I would check to make sure that you don't have an expired Trade in Offer or Finance quote. If so, set Trade in to No and Finance to Cash. Both of these can expire and are really not needed until you get a VIN. At that time, your SA can change this back for you. This will prevent some swings in your EDD if they expire.

I would check to make sure that you don't have an expired Trade in Offer or Finance quote. If so, set Trade in to No and Finance to Cash. Both of these can expire and are really not needed until you get a VIN. At that time, your SA can change this back for you. This will prevent some swings in your EDD if they expire.
No trade in and no financing, luckily I prefer delivery on a later date

Wow, no one else from the November group has scheduled delivery yet? I re-checked my order and my order was actually complete on 11/5. I wonder if it has anything to do with it being a 7 seater and hitting the window when they were making them. I was concerned it was a reject but the VIN# when received matches up to what was being produced at the time so there wouldn't have been much time for someone to reject it based on the end product itself (and not life circumstances). I am slightly nervous but if it goes smoothly will feel fortunate.
I ordered a MYLR7 on Nov 2 and unexpectedly received a VIN out of nowhere on Jan 31. I ended up putting my order on hold because we weren't ready for delivery. I agree that the early VIN is somehow related to it being a 7 seater. But who knows...!?!

No trade in and no financing, luckily I prefer delivery on a later date
That is good. I am semi happy with my slide in dates too, actually prior one was better, starting April 2. Miss the winter so I can get used to driving in normal weather and snow next year. My current ICE is just fine and if I really didn't want a Tesla, wouldn't have gotten a new car for a few more years.

That said, I dont want it to push out and would take it now if I could.