Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe the First week of May. The November OD thread will start moving. Tesla will probably try to push out many vehicles by June 30th. So the numbers won’t be down for the 2nd quarter. With GigaChina opening up slowly. The 2nd Quarter will need a major push. I’m trying to stay Optimistic and not buy any more accessories. 😆
I had hoped that they would use the closings, and slow down to catch up on older orders and do the crazy push thing next quarter.

Reactions: Jones1
MYLR 5 Seats Red 19" no tow no fsd. EDD Sept 2 - Oct 28.
Btw, why do people suggest noting the payment method as cash?
Cash is the best default - even if you aim to trade/loan, unless you have your VIN, most loans rates are only guaranteed for 30-60 days, then you’d have to reapply anyway. Putting cash now avoids having to redo this month after month as you await your VIN. Payment method can be changed anytime so you’re not locked to cash.

When you get your VIN, just go back to the website and/or ask your SA for support to change.

Reactions: Jones1 and BGOwner
Cash is the best default - even if you aim to trade/loan, unless you have your VIN, most loans rates are only guaranteed for 30-60 days, then you’d have to reapply anyway. Putting cash now avoids having to redo this month after month as you await your VIN. Payment method can be changed anytime so you’re not locked to cash.

When you get your VIN, just go back to the website and/or ask your SA for support to change.
Got it. Is there a number I can reach out to? How do I contact my Sales Agent? I haven't spoken to a single person from Tesla in person yet 😅

I made the change. I also asked them about the EDD, looks like the numbers are getting rearranged and the rep mentioned that we should see more accurate numbers in 2 weeks. 🤞
Also keep in mind for generic questions, you can just call your closest sales/service center (or anywhere) and anyone can answer your questions. If you’ve already selected where you’d be taking delivery, that’s a good start!