Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery was easy and simple.
Walked me to my Y and said ok sign this paperwork. I was like wait ! What?! Thats it? He gave me as much time as I needed to inspect the vehicle. Absolutely perfect. Signed my paperwork and drove off after trying to figure out my 30 day premium connectivity wasn't connecting. Turns out I needed to call customer service bc it wasn't set all the way up even though it had a 30 day trial on the screen. No biggie.

she drives like a dream and today was a dream bc I never thought this day would come. Gorgeous inside and out and I'm glad I kept the white interior bc it is SEXY.

Tints tomorrow bc its wayyy too bright in this MF.... Had 15% on my last 2 jeeps so this won't fly.

Congrats to all November orders who have graduated past the orders page, see you on the other message boards. Jones... we did it 🎉
View attachment 806417
Beautiful. Congratulations 🎉🍾🎊.

Reactions: ahoymatey

@Jones1 is the app any good?

@Jones1 is the app any good?
I’ll find out tomorrow. Several videos on YouTube. You can control the Tesla. While your phone is in your pocket or purse. Pop trunk, AC , pop frunk. And others. You can also make widgets or complications for your Apple Watch.
I made a watch face. I can’t try it until Saturday obviously.

1653048734954.png

Reactions: phillukk
I’ll find out tomorrow. Several videos on YouTube. You can control the Tesla. While your phone is in your pocket or purse. Pop trunk, AC , pop frunk. And others. You can also make widgets or complications for your Apple Watch.
I made a watch face. I can’t try it until Saturday obviously.

View attachment 806534
With all the accessories I have gotten, not sure I can afford the $11.99 for the app. :D Let me know how it works and I may try it out. Pickup in 3 hrs 28 min 4 seconds. But will be early

My shortened May 20 - June 3 range is starting. But no VIN or new news yet other than communication regarding trade in. I tried the Chrome extension last night, and it said no VIN yet, and tried the other source code search, but didn’t come up with anything other than a lot of “7sa” example in lines of gibberish that did not look like VIN’s to me. Fingers crossed! We have a vacation soon so hoping this all gets figured out before then.

Reactions: Jones1
My shortened May 20 - June 3 range is starting. But no VIN or new news yet other than communication regarding trade in. I tried the Chrome extension last night, and it said no VIN yet, and tried the other source code search, but didn’t come up with anything other than a lot of “7sa” example in lines of gibberish that did not look like VIN’s to me. Fingers crossed! We have a vacation soon so hoping this all gets figured out before then.

Mine did a similar move, then shortened to a 7 dayish window about 3 days later. 3-4 days after that it shortened again and I got a F448 VIN. I bet you get one mid week next week.
@MMDTX Mine has sat longer than 3 days. And is earlier then these June shortened windows. And the range has started today. Will be interested in seeing what happens. Has to be soon. Any guesses or insights, anyone?