Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now car goes to very high on its own

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is new. Car automatically raises to Very High when I get home. When I leave home, it drops to High. I have always drove in Standard and never had the car change by itself. I tried to find in the driver profile or elsewhere to stop it from doing this, but cant find it. Also have always had the automatic lowering set to Never and it is still set to Never. Any ideas?

This is new. Car automatically raises to Very High when I get home. When I leave home, it drops to High. I have always drove in Standard and never had the car change by itself. I tried to find in the driver profile or elsewhere to stop it from doing this, but cant find it. Also have always had the automatic lowering set to Never and it is still set to Never. Any ideas?
You can try this:

To remove an auto-raising location​

If you do not want the suspension to automatically raise at a location, touch to deselect Always raise at this location in the popup that appears when you arrive at a saved location. Or, when using the Raise Suspension shortcut on the main Controls window, touch to deselect Location Saved.
Or this:

I figured it out. I have no popup except for the dropdown green "Home" to open the garage door and if I hit settings at the home icon, there is no place to disable the auto raising. But at the top of the suspension screen there is that choice and the option to uncheck the box to not raise at this location. This is either new or I have never noticed it before and hate to admit it, but wife found this for me. Thanks everyone.

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed