Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numbers are all off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to figure out why all of a sudden today the usage/consumption numbers are all off. You can see from the numbers, the Grid shows 16.5kWh however the house only used 11.7 what's odd is that 2 hours later the house usage number was down to 10.3 and the solar production only shows 3kWh but looking at solar edge monitoring it shows 33kWh of production so far. Note ignore the peak time setting, I was trying to see if it read correctly going from solar to grid.

Attachments

• IMG_3050.PNG
    IMG_3050.PNG
    155.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3049.PNG
    IMG_3049.PNG
    157.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3048.PNG
    IMG_3048.PNG
    184.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3047.PNG
    IMG_3047.PNG
    185.5 KB · Views: 52
You messed with the setting in the Tesla app which will wipe out all of your production numbers for that day before you made the change. Long time bug in the app they've never fixed. You can tell because the graph shows about 33kwh of producton but the number only says 3kwh.

Interesting, I have messed with the setting before and never noticed it. The home use is also now going in the opposite direction, its now showing 5.9 kWh, solar still says 3 kWh. I will have to wait until tomorrow and see if its still showing odd numbers.