Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor NVX Audio Boost Installed at EVS Motors!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
pbktslasvcw104__38978.1423847907.1280.1280.jpg

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my thoughts and experience with the NVX Audio Boost kit for the Tesla Model S. A ton of Model S owners, myself included, have expressed our lack of enthusiasm for the lackluster bass in our cars. This kit is truly the answer to our prayers.

Everything you see in the picture above is what you get. What makes this kit super appealing to Model S owners is the fact that it's specifically made for the Model S. The sub enclosure is shaped to fit into the left side of our trunk (in that cubby hole), which is perfect for not taking up any additional precious cargo space. Very nicely built and quality. The carpet material used also matches fairly well with OEM.

DSC08776.jpeg
DSC08777.jpeg

Amp in the the frunk. Plenty of space left over:
DSC08785.jpeg

Definitely not a quick installation but wow is it worth it! A real night and day difference. It's crazy how my favorite music can come "alive" and sound so much more in depth and FULL compared to before. The bass is powerful and can be adjusted with a module that's mounted inside the car to fit your bass booming needs.

If you're anything like a music lover or can't drive without something playing, I highly recommend putting this kit on top of your list. It's amazing how much more fun my driving experience is now, while jamming to my favorite songs and hearing them the way they are meant to be played.

If you're in the Houston area and want to get this kit, we have it in our own Model S. I'm inviting anyone to come take a quick listen in our Model S to hear it for yourself.

Wrapped up another Model S with the NVX audio system. Whether you have the base or upgraded audio package from Tesla, this kit will make a huge difference compared to what you have now. We've installed it on the base and upgraded Teslas, and the improvement is still night and day. The biggest complaint in the S audio is the lack of bass, even in the premium package. This fixes that problem instantly. And with a knob to adjust the bass level, you can dial it to exactly how you want it, every time.
DSC01050.JPG

Hi, new update. The NVX is coming back in soon. I'm about to place a bulk order. I appreciate your patience and if you're still interested in a kit, please let me know. I'm about to finalize pricing and if you still want a kit, I'll be sure to offer you the best pricing possible. Please let me know.

I've already reached out to many of you who have pm'd me but if I missed you, please PM me. Don't message on here. I want to make sure I see your messages immediately. Thank you.