Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NYC MY pick up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8360.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8360.jpeg
    IMG_8360.jpeg
    654.2 KB · Views: 98
hey all! got the car and dropped off to get wrapped and window tinted (driver and passenger side).

I had a model 3 and wow- noticed a difference right away how the MY felt like a SUV. Yes- there are a few issues (panel gaps) but they will be fixing them- so it is what it is. In the 20mile drive to NJ I am so happy that I replaced my M3 for the MY.

I will post photos post wrap!
IMG_0365.JPG

hey all! got the car and dropped off to get wrapped and window tinted (driver and passenger side).

I had a model 3 and wow- noticed a difference right away how the MY felt like a SUV. Yes- there are a few issues (panel gaps) but they will be fixing them- so it is what it is. In the 20mile drive to NJ I am so happy that I replaced my M3 for the MY.

I will post photos post wrap! View attachment 552867
How'd the wrap go? Any update pics?

Same as above, would love to see some pics! I'm almost due for delivery and want to reach out to illmatic soon.

• Love
Reactions: bjfnyc1

The Inductions on the white body is so hot. Wondering if black/black was the right move. Congrats!!