Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus Tracker IOS Shortcut

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who use the Octopus Tracker Shortcut on their iphones, have you noticed the Electricity price isn't now showing, just the Gas ?

Anyone else managed to fix it at all? I tried to find out how to, but not coming up with anything unfortunately.

For those who use the Octopus Tracker Shortcut on their iphones, have you noticed the Electricity price isn't now showing, just the Gas ?

Anyone else managed to fix it at all? I tried to find out how to, but not coming up with anything unfortunately.
I'll see if I can get mine working today, it's now using a different API endpoint which is a pain, I'll share what to change if I sort it / get time to look

Reactions: Leejmoff
Upvote 0
I'll see if I can get mine working today, it's now using a different API endpoint which is a pain, I'll share what to change if I sort it / get time to look
ah thank you. I tried changing the API endpoint as I saw it had changed, but I think that is for new tracker deals or something.

Anyway, any help getting it working again would be great. its such a great idea for those tracking

Upvote 0

Yes I had noticed it's not been working for a few days now for electric.

Mind you I've been on io for a while, but I still keep a track of the costs.

Upvote 0
Found on reddit try this (edit for your location):

Shortcuts still using the 22-11-25

And this one for the new tracker rate:

Shortcuts using the new 23-12-06 rate

Octopus have put the price up on the new tracker and will probably raise prices for us all soon.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi there, I find these shortcuts very useful and have been looking to update mine.

The latest ones posted above - these still seem to use the old prices or am I missing something? The shortcuts when I download use 22-11-25 in the api call, where I thought the new prices should use 23-12-06?

I’m not very technical so could be wrong 😑

Upvote 0