Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Tesla Center Console - NOT PIANO BLACK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0699.JPG

Just changed out of my P85D with Premium upgraded interior. I was one of the lucky people able to procure one of these center consoles while Tesla struggled with reliable sources for the finish. It was originally Piano Black, but I had it professionally recovered on the flip door with the same fabric as the sides and sliding doors. So, its compatible with all dark interior finishes.

I thihk its worth 400.00 bucks. Im open to offers - shipping will be at cost and in addition to the final negotiated price. If you are local all the better!! Im in the Bay Area. Happy to send pics on request - all parts included to install.

To be perfectly clear, I will SHARE shipping costs and happy to use any version of shipping if you come with your own.

The struggle is going to be that carriers default to box dimensions over weight because its an awkward size. So, while its probably 20 lbs max, they charge based on a box size that could be much heavier (20x20x36).

Local buyer is preferred.

this also comes with the iPhone 5/6/7 charging cable/dock.

If you want to calculate shipping costs, here are the details that will help:

dimensions: 12x12x30
weight: 20 lbs
shipping from: 94551

I will supply the box and handling all you have to do is factor shipping.

Hey guys, first post here. Just wanted to offer a suggestion in shipping logistics. The best way to ship this item is to use a service called FEDEX SMART POST. It's very easy to use and even easier to reprint a label using the eBay platform( if you use eBay.) I imagine that piece wrapped well and boxed from SF to AL would be no more than $25. I ship a ton of items and the larger ones are surprisingly cheap using this method. (y) Cheers gentlemen and ladies!

• Informative
Reactions: cry808