Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off-grid frequency shifting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Enphase with Envoy and I was never asked by enphase or my installer to pay for access. They actually made me setup an account so they could transfer ownership of the system to me after installation. Also Enphase has a GREAT online university that gives you all the exact same information they provide the installers and you can even sign up to take in person training locally if available.

Profile: Ieee 1547 GW 61 to 62 hz (1.2.1)

IMG_0981.jpeg

My Enphase profile looks like it should do well for me if I ever need it. In the pic below I went off grid and once the Powerwall hit 98% it started increasing the frequency and the Enphase was completely off by 62Hz then I started charging the car at 24A and the frequency was lowered to 60Hz once the Powerwall hit 97%. I appreciate the help from the people here! This enabled me to get this setup properly before I need it.
Enphase.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My Enphase profile looks like it should do well for me if I ever need it. In the pic below I went off grid and once the Powerwall hit 68% it started increasing the frequency and the Enphase was completely off by 62Hz then I started charging the car at 24A and the frequency was lowered to 60Hz once the Powerwall hit 67%. I appreciate the help from the people here! This enabled me to get this setup properly before I need it.
Do you mean 98% curtailment started and back on at 97%?
What is your graphic? Looks like something from your utility!

This is a report for a profile that I am using for my system:

ISO-NE 2018​

Parameter NameValue
VOLTAGE LIMITS
Over voltage disconnectTimeMagnitude
Limit (fast)160 ms144.00 V
Limit (slow)2,000 ms132.00 V
Under voltage disconnectTimeMagnitude
Limit (fast)1,100 ms60.00 V
Limit (slow)2,000 ms105.60 V
Reconnect voltageMagnitude
High132.00 V