Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Offer to trade two 21x9" Grey Turbine rims (have) for 21x8.5" Grey Turbine rims (want) - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Offer to trade two 21x9" Grey Turbine rims (have) for 21x8.5" Grey Turbine rims (want)

Are you a P85 owner wishing you had ordered the P85+ instead?

Do you have at least two 21"x8.5" Grey Turbine rims?

Do you lust after the staggered 265/35/21 rear wheels/tires from the P85+, but only have 245/35/21?

Do you yearn for limited and expensive tire selection and tires you can only rotate side-to-side?

Well, I have a P85+ and I'm looking to TRADE someone my two rear 21"x9" rims for two identical 21"x8.5" Grey Turbine rims. Even trade, assuming your rims are in perfect condition (no rash, not bent), as are mine. (I can post some pics tomorrow).

So if you live in the greater New York Area (NYC, SW CT, North Jersey), and would like to meet in person to swap rims (but not tires-- we keep our own -- we'd have to get them re-mounted and balanced), let me know. I'm not interested in shipping the rims, since they are on my car at the moment. If your rims are unmounted, we can just get my tires mounted on them and you can drive away with my two rims. I'm assuming here that all rims have, and will keep, their respective TPMS.

List Date: 6/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Offer to trade two 21x9" Grey Turbine rims (have) for 21x8.5" Grey Turbine rims (want)
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: Offer to trade two 21x9" Grey Turbine rims (have) for 21x8.5" Grey Turbine rims (want)