Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And they are on..very happy with the results and service.

SV103 20x8.5 ET35 Square

Attachments

• 23DBA24E-07B4-4122-910D-D75059C445E6.jpeg
    23DBA24E-07B4-4122-910D-D75059C445E6.jpeg
    594.4 KB · Views: 408
Reactions: dmd2005
They are brushed black. Here’s a side profile shot.

Nice. So, they are brushed black tinted vs brushed triple black tinted, correct?

The brushed black matches your midnight silver nicely. Are you going to lower your car at all?

Yes, it does I have been torn between brushed black and brushed triple black tinted for my Model 3 I am ordering and it just became an easy decision.

The brushed black matches your midnight silver nicely. Are you going to lower your car at all?

I am considering the MPP comfort coilovers. The ride isn’t overly harsh but between the benefits of maybe lowering a half inch and possibly a more comfortable ride, it certainly is an option.

Nice. So, they are brushed black tinted vs brushed triple black tinted, correct?

Yes, it does I have been torn between brushed black and brushed triple black tinted for my Model 3 I am ordering and it just became an easy decision.

Correct. These are brushed black tint. It is the lighter variation of the brushed tints. Here is a photo with direct sunlight to illustrate the lighter nature.

Attachments

• AEC5167B-5AFC-4AE7-918E-EAAD0EA9B752.jpeg
    AEC5167B-5AFC-4AE7-918E-EAAD0EA9B752.jpeg
    865.8 KB · Views: 399
Reactions: m3snowy
Brushed black tint looks like bronze, is color of your light playing with colors on the wheel?

are you getting nice rim protection with that size tire?

BBT is an interesting color. Based on lighting it shifts between Dark Black, Dark Gunmetal and Dark Bronze.

I didn't get the tires for rim protection, but I think it should help? I prefer meatier tire setups in general, so I went wider than what everyone else did. It turned out exactly how I wanted it. :)

I'll take more pictures once it's installed. It should give other interesting perspectives out in the sun.