Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ahhhh!! I'm done trolling guys. I wished I saved it for April fools, but couldn't hold it anymore!

I present to you Signature x MODEL+ Spec = Millimeter perfection.

View attachment 648052
View attachment 648053

Car is absolutely filithy right now. Real photos coming after she gets a scrub down during the weekend.

View attachment 648054

We will also be taking her to her first autocross session this weekend.
Follow along the Journey here on IG (if you did you woulda known I was trolling haha).

Thanks for being good sports and playing along guys! 😅

Looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+
7-2.jpg

Don't mind the fake background, we don't have nice views down here. 🤣

Ahhhh!! I'm done trolling guys. I wished I saved it for April fools, but couldn't hold it anymore!

I present to you Signature x MODEL+ Spec = Millimeter perfection.

View attachment 648052
View attachment 648053

Car is absolutely filithy right now. Real photos coming after she gets a scrub down during the weekend.

View attachment 648054

We will also be taking her to her first autocross session this weekend.
Follow along the Journey here on IG (if you did you woulda known I was trolling haha).

Thanks for being good sports and playing along guys! 😅
I kinda sorta knew you were joking but then again Jamie tells me stuff like "IT WILL FIT" and i'm kinda like......naw no way; you sure?

Sure enough.....it fits and no rub

Speaking with him he always talks about millimeter here and millimeter there. Kinda mindboggling but i guess they really do 3D scan their cars 😲

Looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you distant twin!!
View attachment 648104

Don't mind the fake background, we don't have nice views down here. 🤣
haha are you using Luminar AI for photo editing? I've done some crazy stuff with the sky with that software, it's amazing!
I kinda sorta knew you were joking but then again Jamie tells me stuff like "IT WILL FIT" and i'm kinda like......naw no way; you sure?

Sure enough.....it fits and no rub

Speaking with him he always talks about millimeter here and millimeter there. Kinda mindboggling but i guess they really do 3D scan their cars 😲
hahah every millimeter counts around here if you know what I mean... 😅

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
Any promos on the SV104s currently?

Jamie has an inventory set possibly available if brushed aluminum and 19x9.5 is what you’re looking for.