Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: SignatureSales
If you got one shot, or one opportunity...

· Monoblock Series SV104
· Brushed black triple tinted
· 19x8.5 Staggered offset
· 255/40/19
@Murattukaalai

View attachment 596921 View attachment 596922 View attachment 596923 View attachment 596924 View attachment 596925

Wheels are great, whenever my wife takes the car, I run to the door just to stare at these wheels in motion :D

We all know that finish and quality of these wheels but what makes them stand out is the patience in answering the questions. I have talked to couple of other wheel vendors where nothing gets answered other than what you ask and choices are not given to me as a buyer. Jamie goes beyond and spent countless hours answering the questions, thanks for being super patient with my questions. Always wondered in this forum why some have more than one signature wheels, now I know why and definitely would buy again, those 307 would looks nice in 20s.

Wheels are great, whenever my wife takes the car, I run to the door just to stare at these wheels in motion :D

We all know that finish and quality of these wheels but what makes them stand out is the patience in answering the questions. I have talked to couple of other wheel vendors where nothing gets answered other than what you ask and choices are not given to me as a buyer. Jamie goes beyond and spent countless hours answering the questions, thanks for being super patient with my questions. Always wondered in this forum why some have more than one signature wheels, now I know why and definitely would buy again, those 307 would looks nice in 20s.

Thanks so much for your patience. Time was well spent after seeing the kind of fitment that's on your car.

If you got one shot, or one opportunity...

· Monoblock Series SV104
· Brushed black triple tinted
· 19x8.5 Staggered offset
· 255/40/19
@Murattukaalai

View attachment 596921 View attachment 596922 View attachment 596923 View attachment 596924 View attachment 596925

what kind of lug nuts are those? TIA

Acer racing titanium lug nuts for Tesla. Then I did heat treatment to get the color, used MAPP gas and Torch with light heat at threads area for gold color and top little more for purple/blue.

M14x1.5x34 Titanium Lug Nuts for TESLA

Parts for sale page has a seller who sells couple of titanium lug nuts open ones with burnt finishes.

Acer racing titanium lug nuts for Tesla. Then I did heat treatment to get the color, used MAPP gas and Torch with light heat at threads area for gold color and top little more for purple/blue.

M14x1.5x34 Titanium Lug Nuts for TESLA

Parts for sale page has a seller who sells couple of titanium lug nuts open ones with burnt finishes.

I believe they took their sales post down. It may be because they were selling as an individual instead of as a vendor.

Always wondered in this forum why some have more than one signature wheels, now I know why and definitely would buy again, those 307 would looks nice in 20s.

I have that Signature addiction and know how you feel. I’m waiting for another SV800 series wheel to come out and something different for my next set.

I never put up crappy cell phone shots but I had to....

-Monoblock Series SV105
• Tripe Black Tinted
• 20x9 Square
• Staggered Offset

Love them. Now if my MPP coilovers would ever get here. Thanks Jamie!

Attachments

• IMG_1857.jpeg
    IMG_1857.jpeg
    518 KB · Views: 242