Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oh no, Stacy's Mom is a democrat!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the people 'Disagreeing' with the original post. I don't really care, but surprisingly I'm more concerned with the disagree'ers than my inability to tune to Fox News every now and again.

Is it that they disagree that an inanimate object can be a democrat or republican, which itself was a joke? Is it that they disagree that my 3 can't reliably tune Fox News anymore?

Is it that they disagree the topic should even exist because it brings up a political party(as a joke), or Fox News(as a genuine problem)?

Is it that they disagree Stacy's Mom is a good name for my 3?

BTW... R.I.P. Adam Schlesinger, songwriter of Stacy's Mom, dead of covid at 52. :(

I just gave you a positive comment on the original post to offset the unhappy people! I thought it was good natured and addressed an issue that others are having. I like your cars name, its creative too.

52 - Jesus that's a year younger than me.

I don't understand the people 'Disagreeing' with the original post. I don't really care, but surprisingly I'm more concerned with the disagree'ers than my inability to tune to Fox News every now and again.

Is it that they disagree that an inanimate object can be a democrat or republican, which itself was a joke? Is it that they disagree that my 3 can't reliably tune Fox News anymore?

Is it that they disagree the topic should even exist because it brings up a political party(as a joke), or Fox News(as a genuine problem)?

Is it that they disagree Stacy's Mom is a good name for my 3?

BTW... R.I.P. Adam Schlesinger, songwriter of Stacy's Mom, dead of covid at 52. :(

liberals can’t take a joke. Look at the backlash from Elon’s red pill comment.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyberGus
Ok, can admin just lock this threat before it's going to get ugly in here. OP, next time please don't try to be funny by bringing politics in here.
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Solarman004
Status
Not open for further replies.