Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

oil change? annual check ups?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They also changed the A/C desiccant bag and inspected things. But yeah, that's about it.

View attachment 373699

Changing the desiccant bag means removing moisture from the system, with recharging the A/C system, that takes about an hour.
And you missed the brake fluid change; this alone would be about $150.

And yes cleaning and lubricating the panoramic roof is a worthy maintenance task. Sure one can do it themselves, but do they? Would someone want to buy that 10 year old model S if someone never maintained the pano roof? or lubricated the door hinges?

I think it is money well spent, and if I were buying a model S privately I would want documentation that it was done. Maybe not every single year/every 10,000 but the even years at least.

Changing the desiccant bag means removing moisture from the system, with recharging the A/C system, that takes about an hour.
And you missed the brake fluid change; this alone would be about $150.

And yes cleaning and lubricating the panoramic roof is a worthy maintenance task. Sure one can do it themselves, but do they? Would someone want to buy that 10 year old model S if someone never maintained the pano roof? or lubricated the door hinges?

I think it is money well spent, and if I were buying a model S privately I would want documentation that it was done. Maybe not every single year/every 10,000 but the even years at least.

Ah, good to know. I feel less bad about spending the money then. Thx.

Reactions: davidc18