Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Once again sc**wed by Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've read many posts where people have transferred to a new car. So your blanket statement holds holds no truth.
Lol ok yea a small % that happened to be able to buy a new car in the small window Tesla let them transfer.

Solution is simple, let everyone that bought FSD transfer to a new car. If Tesla really wanted to be A-holes about it then let it be a one time transfer.

Right now they are just downright criminals, offering FSD at 99 per month is outright a scam for people that paid 15k for it.

Lol ok yea a small % that happened to be able to buy a new car in the small window Tesla let them transfer.

Solution is simple, let everyone that bought FSD transfer to a new car. If Tesla really wanted to be A-holes about it then let it be a one time transfer.

Right now they are just downright criminals, offering FSD at 99 per month is outright a scam for people that paid 15k for it.

If there were a large number of people who paid "15k" for FSD you can bet they would NOT be having a $99 subscription. Most people paid between 8k and 12k for it, and thats counting the early adopters who had to pay 5k for EAP and then 3k for FSD as 8k.

For some reason, Tesla owners by FAR seem to think that "what I paid has to be the absolute cheapest thing that anyone ever pays, ever". I am not sure where that much entitlement comes from but its amazing (and not in a good way).

I paid $70,500 for my Model 3P in 2018. The same car was selling a month ago with discounts for 49k not counting a tax credit. #@$@! happens, prices change.

I am not complaining about it, I am only pointing it out to show that I am not some rube who is just saying "suck it up, no one anyone was entitled to pay the lowest prices ever, when they purchased...." I am also in that same boat, and no, I dont care, because I never expected that what I paid would be the lowest prices ever sold, and no one else should either.
Sooo well said and spot on! Entitlement in the Tesla community is viral.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Costco has good customer service. Tesla not so much.
Yah man... even used mattress can be returned at Costco. So you folks with stained white Teslas....

1713829072949.png

Either some folks are new to owning cars let alone Tesla or there is a sense of entitlement. EVs are like cellphones.
If you want to weather the depreciation of any vehicle, either buy used or keep >10 years. Although I think Porsche 911 especially the manual variant seems to buck against this trend.

• Funny
Reactions: zoomer0056