Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One week in...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And I have put about 500 miles on my MS 85. That's 200 miles more than my typical week of driving. Chalk that up to the fun factor, test drives, etc. I've owned a BMW, a Jaguar, and Infiniti. Nothing I have driven before is comparable to the Tesla. I'm loving every minute I can spend behind the wheel...even in heavy traffic on the 710 the other morning.

And I have put about 500 miles on my MS 85. That's 200 miles more than my typical week of driving. Chalk that up to the fun factor, test drives, etc. I've owned a BMW, a Jaguar, and Infiniti. Nothing I have driven before is comparable to the Tesla. I'm loving every minute I can spend behind the wheel...even in heavy traffic on the 710 the other morning.

I have to agree. I took delivery on 4/21 and have 703 miles on it (and it was in for opti-coat for a day at that). Its been a pure pleasure to drive!

4 months, 7,000 km. So 28,000 km annually at this rate, about twice as much as my average annual mileage the last several years. And we haven't even taken any major road trips yet.

Actually I think there's a bug in the odometer that no one's caught yet.:wink:

And congrats leshore!

Last edited:
I drove my buddy's P85+ the other day and wow is all I can say. Diff between my 60 and his P85+ spells trouble. But I am happy with my 60, I bought it for commuting and it's a blast to drive along with all the great features.