Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"one week with model S or X" referral award

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I haven't found a better one...

I'd like to hear some other people's experiences with this referral award. Specifically answers to some of the following:
1) how long did it take for them to contact you after you selected the award?
2) how long before your "test drive" date were you contacted?
3) I assume they will give you a UMC with the car, but do you get charging adapters too?
4) how does insurance work with this test drive?
5) were you able to select which model (S or X, and battery size) for the test drive?
6) were they ok with your pickup time and date of your choice?
6) any other caveats, things to note?

I selected my award recently before the deadline. I was told to wait for them to contact me, but the service center still has not. The date I selected is approaching in a few weeks so I'm wondering if I should make backup plans in case this falls through or turns out to be too problematic (since I'm planning on using this on a road trip and my plans are rather time sensitive).

Thanks all!

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I haven't found a better one...

I'd like to hear some other people's experiences with this referral award. Specifically answers to some of the following:
3) I assume they will give you a UMC with the car, but do you get charging adapters too?
5) were you able to select which model (S or X, and battery size) for the test drive?

I selected my award recently before the deadline. I was told to wait for them to contact me, but the service center still has not. The date I selected is approaching in a few weeks so I'm wondering if I should make backup plans in case this falls through or turns out to be too problematic (since I'm planning on using this on a road trip and my plans are rather time sensitive).

Thanks all!
why would you pick that over the wheels?

Thanks all!

And also: 8) how will supercharging costs be handled for the week?