Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the foam rubber golf balls are available (you also get a matte black exterior door handle kit with it)

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MXRZ8RJ/

Those golf balls are super useful for keeping your door handle open so it does not freeze shut.

I was keeping the existence of these kits on the DL until I had more materials available in-stock but I guess it's out of the bag.

Satin, Matrix and White are all in process.

Those golf balls are super useful for keeping your door handle open so it does not freeze shut.

I was keeping the existence of these kits on the DL until I had more materials available in-stock but I guess it's out of the bag.

Satin, Matrix and White are all in process.

Do the door handle wraps cover the entire handle or does it leave a sliver of the chrome on the edges?

Hey Kenriko!

Do you think the full chrome delete kit will be in stock by the end of this month?

Maybe. I'm trying to get it ready this month but there is still a lead time into Amazon that is not always consistent.

I have been looking for the Kenriko brushed metal door wraps everywhere to match my console. They don't even list them on Amazon anymore. Can you let me know when and where to find them?

Sold out. We're making more and they should be available some time this month.

South_Park_Canada.jpg

We had our first shipment clear Canadian customs and get checked in by Amazon.ca

You can now buy our wraps locally in Canada with free prime shipping.

To start we have Matte Black available, we will be adding additional materials over time.

It's currently priced at $45 CAD but we will adjust up/down once we get the bill for how much it cost to import we're aiming to have it priced the same as the US + the cost of dealing with the importation and tax differences.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07CZL8ZR5