Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ORANGE CYCLOPS EYE ON TOUCHSCREEN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An orange cyclops eye appeared on my 2018 Model S 100D screen today and I couldn't figure out a way to remove it without rebooting. I've never seen this before, and it kind of creeped me out.
What the heck is it?

IMG_8223.jpeg

I am sure it is a bug. There are many bugs. It may come back.
🤣 As I returned to my car in a parking lot today, it actually came on again, but it went away but itself and I didn't have to reboot. #ipadonwheels.The scary orange cyclops eye is actually growing on me. Maybe it's a new thing that comes on if someone touches the car while it's on Sentry Mode? It'd be even better if it announced, "I'm watching you!" I should watch the DashCam footage just for kicks to see what it shows.

• Funny
Reactions: DerbyDave
🤣 As I returned to my car in a parking lot today, it actually came on again, but it went away but itself and I didn't have to reboot. #ipadonwheels.The scary orange cyclops eye is actually growing on me. Maybe it's a new thing that comes on if someone touches the car while it's on Sentry Mode? It'd be even better if it announced, "I'm watching you!" I should watch the DashCam footage just for kicks to see what it shows.
Your Tesla is not sure if you are trustworthy…