Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order date incorrect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a LR AWD MY (non-performance) 1/29/20 after the sales call. After reading this forum and freaking out about not getting my car until Q4 or later, modified my order 2/9/20 to Performance with optional upgrades. :p Got confirmation emails both times.

Haven't gotten a delivery email, did manage to upload all of my info (including trade in and loan application) when they mistakenly changed everyone's tesla account page.

When that occurred my order agreement disappeared from the documents section and the lemon law document showed up. When I checked this morning the order agreement is back, but now lists 2/26/2020 as my order date...

Long preamble for my question, but is it worth it to call and have them correct the order date or with current indications of batched production and fulfillment unrelated to order date is it even worth it?

Ordered a LR AWD MY (non-performance) 1/29/20 after the sales call. After reading this forum and freaking out about not getting my car until Q4 or later, modified my order 2/9/20 to Performance with optional upgrades. :p Got confirmation emails both times.

Haven't gotten a delivery email, did manage to upload all of my info (including trade in and loan application) when they mistakenly changed everyone's tesla account page.

When that occurred my order agreement disappeared from the documents section and the lemon law document showed up. When I checked this morning the order agreement is back, but now lists 2/26/2020 as my order date...

Long preamble for my question, but is it worth it to call and have them correct the order date or with current indications of batched production and fulfillment unrelated to order date is it even worth it?
I noticed the date on my order is incorrect as well. At least your date was off by a month, mine was listed as 1969 - from last century!! Comical!

upload_2020-3-2_15-58-48.png