Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order fee $250

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I prepared for delivery, i just looked at the invoice. They have $250 order fee added. I already paid $250 at order time. what is this additinal $250 order fee?

It’s part of the total cost. The $250 isn’t a deposit. So if the car costs $50K, the total price would be $50,250.

You will see a -250 amount at the end of the order agreement or MVPA to show you’ve paid it.

Reactions: MP3Mike
Upvote 0
TWO FIFTY !!!!!!!!

Mine was an even ton. I heard it went up to two hundred, but I guess it's gone up again

Mind you I'm still confused about whether it's an extra fee or part of the price. The word "fee" suggests the former, but the eventual minus sign suggests the latter. I checked my "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" and it's definitely the former :(

I just figured it's all arbitrary numbers anyway and you either take it or leave it

Upvote 0
TWO FIFTY !!!!!!!!

Mine was an even ton. I heard it went up to two hundred, but I guess it's gone up again

Mind you I'm still confused about whether it's an extra fee or part of the price. The word "fee" suggests the former, but the eventual minus sign suggests the latter. I checked my "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" and it's definitely the former :(

I just figured it's all arbitrary numbers anyway and you either take it or leave it
Its a Fee, the minus sign is because you already paid it when making your order.

Upvote 0