Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered a Model 3 Key Fob Holder Thingy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what “thingy” you are referring to but both Model S and Model 3 fobs are basically the same size and holders are interchangeable. Just a slight difference in how the battery door is fitted to the rest of the fob body. I have seen some of the rubber band key ring holders with “Model S” embossed in the rubber and the site selling them for the Model 3 said in the description that it would say Model S, lol.

Not sure what “thingy” you are referring to but both Model S and Model 3 fobs are basically the same size and holders are interchangeable. Just a slight difference in how the battery door is fitted to the rest of the fob body. I have seen some of the rubber band key ring holders with “Model S” embossed in the rubber and the site selling them for the Model 3 said in the description that it would say Model S, lol.

Sure it's usable, but the Model S key fob holder is not what we ordered, heh

Just got my Model 3 Key Band today and... it's a Model S. Looks like a lack of attention to detail albeit small :) Just sent an email to customer support so I expect to have a reply in 3-4 weeks.

Curious if anyone here does an exchange or gets a correct one re-shipped?
20190213_190257_resized.jpg