Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered MS60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Long time lurker first time poster. I ordered my MS60D just in time before the price increase with the following options:

Model S 60D
All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Sunroof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Grey Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Integrated Center Console
Black Alcantara Headliner
Supercharger Enabled
Enhanced Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package

I went with the grey seats since they are no longer on back order. As per the OA Tesla found another supplier that can fulfill demand. Can anyone provide feedback on the grey next gen seats? Look and feel?

Reactions: e-FTW
Hi all

Long time lurker first time poster. I ordered my MS60D just in time before the price increase with the following options:

Model S 60D
All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Sunroof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Grey Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Integrated Center Console
Black Alcantara Headliner
Supercharger Enabled
Enhanced Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package

I went with the grey seats since they are no longer on back order. As per the OA Tesla found another supplier that can fulfill demand. Can anyone provide feedback on the grey next gen seats? Look and feel?
@fastfive12 That's awesome about the grey seats, I LOVE how those seats are but alas don't have enough money to get another car. Did you use a referral code when you ordered? If you use a referral code from certain current owners, Tesla gives you $1000 off of the car price, and enters the current owner into a raffle. It's to "strengthen and build the Tesla community" or something like that. If you didn't use one you should definitely do it because free money off is always nice, and you can add it in after the order is placed. I have a code and its Referral | Tesla I'd recommend, good luck and congrats again! :D

• Funny
Reactions: dragonxt