Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering Model Y 7 seater today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OrthoSurg

Jun 2, 2017
Montreal
Another good news for the sales number and stock, I am ordering my Model Y 7 seater today!
Anybody knows if it’s possible to use referral for my same account as my Model 3 that already has 6000 referral miles expiring in 2023/10 or should I send referral to my wife and she uses it to order on a different account?

I would like to have it on my same account as my Model 3 to be able to use the 6000 miles of supercharging with my Model Y because it’s going to be our road trip family vehicle.

I'm not sure if you can self-refer but that would only get you 1,000 miles. If you have your wife buy it on her account and use your referral code, she'll get 1,000 miles and you will get 1,000 miles on your account - effectively getting you 2,000 miles.

I'm not sure if you can self-refer but that would only get you 1,000 miles. If you have your wife buy it on her account and use your referral code, she'll get 1,000 miles and you will get 1,000 miles on your account - effectively getting you 2,000 miles.

This is exactly what I did.

If you self refer you only get 1,000 miles.

Congrats on the upcoming MY purchase!