TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Oregon wraps and coats

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by notacoalminer, Aug 10, 2018.

1. notacoalminer

notacoalminer Member

Not sure if to post this here or in the model 3 forum. Should I cross post?

Does anyone know a reliable coater in PDX, preferably in Washington county or in the Lake Oswego area? I'd rather not have to drive into Portland.

I've never wrapped or coated any car. Never waxed a car. Never even washed a car or had it washed for me! That's what rain is for, was my thinking.

This is the year everything changes.

I need someone reliable to give me advice about all this.

2. gdh66

gdh66 Member

I use Apex Auto in Beaverton.

3. OptAdam

OptAdam Member

4. pdxgibby

pdxgibby Software Engineer

Best auto detailing / opticoat installer I know if Jason Barker @ Fresh Start Detail
    I also recommend using TCT Wraps in Hillsboro for PPF

I've had a mixed bag of experiences with Apex Auto to be honest.

5. notacoalminer

notacoalminer Member

Thank you for the recommendations so far. I should probably visit a shop to see what the options are - I'm a little confused about the whole topic (the various types of wraps and coats).

6. D-egg-O

D-egg-O Member

I had our model 3 wrapped in XPEL Stealth by Dave Ball, Roadrunner Protective Films & Graphics LLC

He did a fantastic job. Can’t recommend him enough.

7. JasontheBeaver

Fresh Start Detail Co. in Beaverton (my company for 23 years) can answer all your questions so you can make an informed decision about how to best protect, and care for your car long term.
    There is no one-answer fits all protection so you're doing the right thing in asking questions.
    We offer a free detailing consultation service that allows you to ask any and all questions you have about this topic. As other Tesla owners have said about me... I am the ultimate low-pressure sales guy, I ONLY want your money if it's the best decision for your circumstance and you are 100% comfortable and confident in your decision. I don't need to confuse or pressure people into buying any of my services, this is what allows me to be 100% honest and open about all things detailing related, whether I offer the service or not.
    To take advantage of our free consultation, just call and set a time Mon-Fri 9am-4pm when you can bring your car and we can talk for 20-30 minutes. That's it, no pressure, nothing hidden, just talk and learn from a career industry veteran that is an International Detailing Association Certified Detailer with Skills Validated certification.(one of only 2 in the entire state).
    Jason Barker
    503 641-3285 in Beaverton
    www.FreshStartDetail.com

• Like x 1