Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other Europe Delivery discussion (for countries without a sub forum)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we know which ship goes to Greece? Or how is the route for China to Greece?

How can I find which ship comes to Greece?

Are you waiting for a car, when did you order and what spec?
I think there is no ship directly to Greece.
Maybe Greece is supplied from Koper….
RCC ANTWERP is heading for Koper on 23rd Aug 2022 with MY on board and a final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug., according to Mr Miserable’s estimation...

Last edited:
Are you waiting for a car, when did you order and what spec?
I think there is no ship directly to Greece.
Maybe Greece is supplied from Koper….
RCC ANTWERP is heading for Koper on 23rd Aug 2022 with MY on board and a final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug., according to Mr Miserable’s estimation...
Order on 9th February and I ordered M3 LR grey/black interior 18 aero hub rim

Reactions: GeorgeGR
Hi Mr Miserable and all,

Let me share my story, I've ordered to M3 RWD white/black/18" aero on the 5th of December 2021.
There were promises that I could pick the car up in March, later than May, etc.
Beginning of June, EDD changed from May to TBD and 2 weeks ago changed to 23rd on November - 6th of February(!)...
According to local Tesla Advisor, this date doesn't mean anything (which I doubt) and told me that there is a chance to have the car in Q3.
Many of us are waiting in Hungary for Q4 2021, some of them since October...
According to your info there will be a ship to Koper in this month departing the latest 31st of Aug.
What do you think can I expect that my car will arrive in September or is it no chance at all and have to wait until Q4?

thanks

• Informative
Reactions: reystar
My EDD updated to 7sep-21sep shortly after Glovis challenge departed and today I found hidden VIN in source code. MYLR/MSM/white/20"/EAP

VIN: LRWYGCEK1NCxxxxxx
Delivery Luxembourg. OD Feb 2022

Which ship can it be on? I know the closest port is Zebrugge but when I asked my TA yesterday that which port it will come from, he just dodged :/ Didn't share details on next ship too...

My EDD updated to 7sep-21sep shortly after Glovis challenge departed and today I found hidden VIN in source code. MYLR/MSM/white/20"/EAP

Which ship can it be on? I know the closest port is Zebrugge but when I asked my TA yesterday that which port it will come from, he just dodged :/ Didn't share details on next ship too...
You have masked all the interesting numbers that would allow us to answer your question.
Leave the first three digits visible and mask only the last three.
The part you left visible is common to all LHD 2022 MYs MiC…

Reactions: Edward Mango
Oops! Newbie! LRWYGCEK1NC444xxx
Great. Highest vin I’ve seen so far. Consistent with Glovis Challenge. That would be the first reported one.
However Sunrise left so close that it’s going to be tricky to know for certain if it’s one or the other, if it is confirmed they are both going to Zebbrugge. But I am confident your car is aboard one of these two!

I really don't provide individual delivery estimates etc as it's just my opinion and very boring for everyone else. Having said that, I can say that last year I was driving towards Metz from Strasbourg and a transporter from Koper was heading north, so you can't rule out Koper. The EDD does tie in with GLOVIS CHALLENGE though and I expect her to dock in Zeebrugge around 10 Sep. The first 3 digits of the VIN would be useful to know.

Reactions: Michael C
I really don't provide individual delivery estimates etc as it's just my opinion and very boring for everyone else. Having said that, I can say that last year I was driving towards Metz from Strasbourg and a transporter from Koper was heading north, so you can't rule out Koper. The EDD does tie in with GLOVIS CHALLENGE though and I expect her to dock in Zeebrugge around 10 Sep. The first 3 digits of the VIN would be useful to know.
Thank you for the info, MrM! You rock! Here is the vin: LRWYGCEK1NC444xxx.

This looks like there are absolutely no, zero, nada, TM3 shipments to Poland this quarter with backlog looking back to october/november 2021. Multiple clients waiting from this period waiting. Why Are we being punished?
Enjoy the view of our Tesla representation in Poland 😂

Attachments

• 658E5C8F-FEA7-43F4-97E2-6B309DE26B44.jpeg
    658E5C8F-FEA7-43F4-97E2-6B309DE26B44.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 109
Monday 22 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!

RCC ANTWERP is now in the Mediterranean and heading for Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know but I expect it to be. If however she heads to Barcelona afterwards it could be with some Teslas.

GLOVIS COMPANION is now in the Red Sea. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter. The competition will close tomorrow!

ASIAN VISION
is enroute to Port Kembla, Australia with an ETA there of 28 Aug. After that she should head on down to Melbourne.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is heading initially for Singapore where I expect she will refuel before carrying on to Suez. We now know she is heading to Barcelona (09 Sep) at least initially. From the VIN activity it looks like she could then head to Southampton.

GLOVIS SUNRISE, a bigger ship than GLOVIS CHALLENGE, departed Shanghai South for Singapore (refuel stop) . We don't yet know her destination but it is likely to be Zeebrugge, perhaps via Southampton.

GLOVIS SUN is currently loading at Shanghai South. I'm going to assume she is Tesla related for the moment and evidence of recent RHD production gives hope that she will call at Southampton. If so, she is likely to be the last ship to to the UK/NWE in Q3.

There is still time for further shipments to Barcelona/Koper. GLOVIS CRYSTAL is still lurking offshore and there are a couple of other suspects inbound too.

Regular readers will recall that I commented the other day about the lack of typhoon activity so far this season. Well that comment obviously reminded someone to create some shitty weather as something nasty is brewing north of the Phillipines at the moment. I don't think it will form a typhoon but It will position itself nicely in the path of GLOVIS SUN if she heads south.

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.
Thanks for the update @Mr Miserable

Im expecting a M3P White ext Black int, my OD was March 14...and still waiting...without any VIN...any ideas if im really getting it delivered on September? I'm really panicking ....

Im located in Greece

Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 23.42.55.png

Thanks for the update @Mr Miserable

Im expecting a M3P White ext Black int, my OD was March 14...and still waiting...without any VIN...any ideas if im really getting it delivered on September? I'm really panicking ....

Im located in Greece

View attachment 843888

OD March 14 and still waiting?
Maybe Greece is supplied from Koper…
RCC ANTWERP is heading for Koper on 23rd Aug 2022 (according to Mr Miserable’s estimation with MY on board).
Let’s hope for another arrival to Koper before the end of Q3 (a final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug., according again to Mr Miserable’s estimation)