Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

other options to stream music without Spotify subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all

I find tesla own music list that comes with premium connectivity is pretty lame. Just bunch of old songs that don't get updated. I know it supports Spotify but I already pay for Tidal monthly fee for hi def music at home. U fortunately premium connectivity does not support tidal yet. How are you guys getting up to date with your music and podcast play list beside Spotify and tesla own music Playlist?

hello all

I find tesla own music list that comes with premium connectivity is pretty lame. Just bunch of old songs that don't get updated. I know it supports Spotify but I already pay for Tidal monthly fee for hi def music at home. U fortunately premium connectivity does not support tidal yet. How are you guys getting up to date with your music and podcast play list beside Spotify and tesla own music Playlist?

After my 1 year free premium was up, I did not continue the premium, but that's possibly because I have been working from home in the Covid era and my driving has gone down by at least 95%.
In the few times I do drive, I usually listen to the 12,000+ songs on my USB on random, some radio or use my phone as a hotspot and run Spotify from the console, as I do pay for Spotify.
That's just what I do. I figure you want to gauge a large sample size. I'm interested too at what people are doing.

hello all

I stream Google Music via bluetooth from phone.

does streaming from music on iOS work just like the Spotify, where you can have voice commands do certain actions like play certain playlists?
As of now there is no App for Apple Music. There is evidence that Tesla may add one but when or even if they will is anyone's guess. Here is what is available and in the US Streaming is "the service formerly know as Slacker". AKA: LiveXLive

IMG_5887.jpeg