Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Area Tesla Owners Summer Get- together POSTPONED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To: Ottawa Area Tesla Owners and Prospective Owners

I have been in touch with Doug George and we were able to fix a date for our next Ottawa Tesla Owners event that is most convenient for us. We decided on Monday July 25 as the most suitable date.

We are planning to have a dinner at the Greensmere Golf and Country Club at 19:00with the cost approximately $25-30. Also it is possible for those who want to play golf to make arrangements for them to play 9 or 18 holes before the dinner depending on a person’s interest. I may be able to negotiate a golf plus dinner package, if we have a sufficient number of golfers. The exact dinner cost will depend on the number of attendees.

We plan to hold the event at the Greensmere Golf Club, 7772 Bear Hill Road, Carp, Ontario. (613-839-7772). The easiest way to drive to the club is to take Highway 417 towards Aylmer and then take Exit 155 (Highway 49) to Almonte. Turn right on Bear Hill Road, which is about 2 KM after your make your left turn on Exit 155.

We look forward to seeing as many Ottawa Area Tesla Owners as possible at the event as it has been a long time since we met for our Xmas party.

We would appreciate confirmation that you will attend the dinner so that we can confirm numbers to the club for catering purposes. This will also help us finalize the cost of the dinner. For golfers let me know whether you are interested in playing and I will arrange with the club to make a group booking in time to join us for dinner.

Action: (Please reply even if you cannot attend)

1. Will (Will not) attend dinner plus number attending.
2. Want to play golf - number wanting to play and whether 9 or 18 holes.

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you on July 25.

Bob and Janette Mason
Ottawa Area Tesla Owners Club