TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ottawa Tesla Golf Meeting July 16 for golf

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Aussie Bob, May 29, 2015.

1. Aussie Bob

Aussie Bob Member

It appears that Ottawa owners would like to form an Ottawa Tesla Club.

Well I have a suggestion. I am prepared to arrange an Ottawa Tesla golf event at the Greensmere Golf and Country Club in Carp. I would suggest Thursday July 16. The club mentions that any time should be okay provided I let them know how many foursomes would be playing and what time slots we would want. This could be our first official get together.

If if interested please reply to this site asap as to whether you are interested and whether you would like to play in morning or afternoon on July 16. If enough players are interested I can also try and set up an after game meal at the club.

Aussie Bob

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Sounds like a fun way to kick off a local club. The only issue of course is having to take time off work to play.

Well that's not the only issue. I play golf on average about once a decade.

3. Aussie Bob

Aussie Bob Member

The date can be flexible. We could use a weekend date - possibly a Sunday afternoon when club is not so busy?

We could also set up golf for those who want to play and arrange a dinner for non golfers to join us.

At the moment we have a lot of flexibility. We can set up an event that the majority want to do.