Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Overview Next Steps Reset?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Just noticed this morning when logging in that the overview and next steps section has reset and only shows “Order” as being checked. I believe before this morning, I had both the order and prepare for delivery. Anyone else notice this?

Attachments

• 81E2786E-2E76-4984-BC7C-37B98C34925B.jpeg
    81E2786E-2E76-4984-BC7C-37B98C34925B.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 161
Performance White 21” Black Int No FSD

Ordered mid feb 2020 and noticed later in the month it opened up to submit registration info, drivers lic, and payment method. After completing, the latest status in overview had the prepare for delivery box checked. Looks like that is no longer checked as of this morning.

I have the same configuration as you @Freds88 and nothing has changed on my account page. Still showing prepare for delivery checked. Im hoping that this is just a glitch or maybe that Tesla is finally getting around your order. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Attachments

• EC18AE7D-7A01-402A-9EE7-99DAF1042BB3.jpeg
    EC18AE7D-7A01-402A-9EE7-99DAF1042BB3.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Hi,

Just noticed this morning when logging in that the overview and next steps section has reset and only shows “Order” as being checked. I believe before this morning, I had both the order and prepare for delivery. Anyone else notice this?
Mine shows the same as yours. Looks like we went back a step.. Let me know if you have any updated information. I have a call with Tesla today where I will ask them about this issue. I'll keep you updated.

Mine is still complete through the second step “Prepare for Delivery.”

Red, AWD, White Interior, Induction Wheels, FSD.

Have not gotten an email/text from Tesla about delivery. Ordered Aug. 16th.

Not sure why anyone’s would have changed/reverted back a step or what it means for you.

Hi,

I noticed the same thing this afternoon. I’m hoping this means they are actually getting ready to ask for delivery information. I ordered the black MY performance, and I don’t believe any have been delivered this far.