Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ozarks AT&T Data Coverage for Netflix Streaming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I'm planning a camping trip to the Ozarks and was wondering if anyone had experience with Netflix streaming in this area. With the rolling hills is the coverage good enough for Netflix streaming to work over LTE in the car?

Just think it would be a fun thing to do if outside activities go stale.

Hi all, I'm planning a camping trip to the Ozarks and was wondering if anyone had experience with Netflix streaming in this area. With the rolling hills is the coverage good enough for Netflix streaming to work over LTE in the car?

Just think it would be a fun thing to do if outside activities go stale.
The "Ozarks" is a huge area. You would need to be more specific, and even then we may not be able to give you specifics. That said, AT&T, at least in SW MO and NW Arkansas does not have the best coverage in the more rural areas. For instance, at my lake house in Eagle Rock, MO if you hold your mouth right, and are at the top of the hill, and there aren't too many leaves on the trees, I can get 1-2 bars of AT&T. But inside my lake house, on the side of the same hill I get 3-4 bars with Verizon. But it really depends on exactly where you'll be. Our Teslas don't connect well at the lake house, once it a while it will, but mostly we try to connect them to our home wifi network there..but that doesn't always work.

But there are other areas, with good line of sight to a tower, where AT&T is great. But other spots where I can't even pull in the map in the Teslas.