TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P100D Model S Crazy Lease Deal

Discussion in 'Model S' started by carfan1523, Mar 27, 2018.

1. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist Trampa!

If this lease deal is true, I'll sell my car right now and turn around and jump on that lease! :)

2. Sandollars

Sandollars I bleed Cardinal

I
    just bought it because I thought it was a bitchin' ride, good deal, and I deserved it... And yup. Paid full MSRP. :)

3. u00mem9

u00mem9 Member

Me too. Don’t get me wrong, these cars are worth every penny. But the denial on this site that there are regular end of quarter discounts is amazing. ‘Elon said so’ is a hilariously ironic justification considering his track record relationship with truth.