Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100d vs. p90d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked a a new 2017 p100d a couple of weeks ago and noticed a few differences from my 2015 p90d (my wife inherited the p90d). Any comments on my observed differences?

• P100d steering is much lighter in sport mode vs p90d. I prefer the heavier steering feel of the p90d. Any method in which tesla could tweak the sport mode stiffness setting for me? I doubt it, but thought I’d ask.
  • Frunk is much smaller- what happened to all that space?
  • Rear camera is much sharper- a good thing
  • Center display appears sharper also
  • White vegan seats seem a bit hotter than leather. Not complaining, but thought I saw similar comments in some threads here.
  • Front hood pops open with more force upon unlocking.
No doubt tesla made hundreds of minor improvements.. such as center console. Overall, wanted the improved range, the tax credit, and the 1k referral discount and free supercharging, so I pulled the trigger. Besides tesla seems to be going for the minimalist interior look, which I am not too fond of, and I was concerned that they might remove the drivers steering wheel display in the next major iteration. I’m fine with the amount of “luxury” in the current interior.

Any comments?