Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 vs. P85+...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been shopping for a low mileage 2014 P85 ideally with AP but I know that would likely be a rare find and if so out of my price range. In my search I have found some P85+ options but they tend to range anywhere from 4k to 10K more than the P85 counterpart. I know that performance wise they are identical and that the only difference is staggered tires and a sportier suspension. I have also heard that the staggered tires leads to more frequent tire replacement so essentially the P85+ seems like it would be more $ in maintenance. So the obvious question is whether the "+" is worth the money. I know it is not worth 10K more since that was the entire cost of the upgrade, but is it worth the extra 4-5K for the handing differences. I have owned 911s most of my life so handing is important but I also feel like I will not miss what I dont know and that I would likely be more than happy with a P85 and a larger remaining bank balance. Lastly, my only driving experience has been a dealer demo 90D... they told me it was the closest thing performance wise to the P85 but was wondering if the handling and the road feel of the 90D is more similar to the P85 or the P85+... My ego says + my sensible side says no...please weigh in... thanks....

P85 dude. The rest is "fluff" as they say in the adult video industry.

I'll just slide this in before the thread gets locked/moved...

On our wedding day, while getting ready for the wedding photos, my late wife's Maid of Honor was helping spread out the wedding dress, so it would look perfect for the picture. My late wife, not knowing the meaning of the term, said "Wow, Kim, you're a great fluffer".

All of my groomsmen perked up and were like "Hello!"

• Funny
Reactions: tvuolo and Johan