Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 with AP1. 8307 Miles. $65,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Metallic Green, December 2014 build. It is the only green P85 with Auto Pilot known to exist.

It is in showroom condition. It has not been a daily driver and is always garaged.

I'm the first registered owner. It was purchased in March 2015 so it has the remainder of all new car warranties. It was not a demo.

From Window Sticker:

85 kWh Performance Model S
Green Metallic Paint
Tech Package with Autopilot
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Black Napa Leather Seats
Supercharger Enabled
19" Wheels
19" Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
Piano Black Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Tesla Red Brake Calipers

I have everything that came with the car when new.

Recent service at Tesla.

While interesting as a true Unicorn it is also a low mileage (8307) car in like new condition and comes with all the advantages of a one owner car.

I'm in Orange County (Southern California) and have a clear California title in hand.

$65,000

DSC04121.JPG
DSC04141.JPG
DSC04122.JPG
DSC04144.JPG
DSC04145.JPG
DSC04105.JPG
DSC04106.JPG
DSC04117.JPG
DSC04119.JPG
DSC04114.JPG
]

Just curious: where was this car between Dec 2014 build and March 2015 purchase date?
How many miles on car when purchased 3/2015?
I agree this is gorgeous!

Good question. I don't exactly know. It wasn't coded as a demonstrator. I was at the Costa Mesa sales center and the third time we looked at the available inventory, this car showed up on the list. It wasn't on the list when we looked just 15 minutes before that. It was on the way to the same location that I was at. It was scheduled to be put in use as a service loaner but was available for purchase. The rep guessed that it was an executive driven car.

An hour later it arrived. I was waiting for it. It was perfect. The tires didn't show any signs of abuse. It appeared to have been used gently and well cared for. I bought it immediately before the other sales reps started calling people they knew would buy it.

It had 4344 miles and never titled.

Reactions: Joelc
Congrats on the sale, but how come this generated so many interest? Is it because of the rare color? This one took a month to sale at $65,000 in Irvine and I thought it was a good deal.

EDIT: Oh, never, I just realized this is a regular 85D without the P after I posted the video. I guess P85s are better.