Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Options prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys

I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find the answer - hopefully one of you fine people will know.
I have a 2015 P85d and I’m trying to put a price on the options it came with.
Can anyone add UK prices to these options that I think were non standard-

21 turbines
Pearl white paint
Third row jump seats
Tech package with autopilot
Ultra high fidelity sound
Tilt slide sunroof
Rear carbon Lip spoiler
Smart air suspension
Security package
Alcantara dark headliner
Premium interior package

all help gratefully received

Found a couple of monroney stickers from the forum here, one for P90D, US prices of course... don't know if that helps
Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.31.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.24.26 AM.png

UK anyone?

Hi Guys

I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find the answer - hopefully one of you fine people will know.
I have a 2015 P85d and I’m trying to put a price on the options it came with.
Can anyone add UK prices to these options that I think were non standard-

21 turbines
Pearl white paint
Third row jump seats
Tech package with autopilot
Ultra high fidelity sound
Tilt slide sunroof
Rear carbon Lip spoiler
Smart air suspension
Security package
Alcantara dark headliner
Premium interior package

all help gratefully received

Not clear that original option cost matters. Market price counts. When one considers a house purchase, the seller’s purchase price and cost of improvements are irrelevant. Recent sales in the neighborhood and the house’s amenities and condition count.

A used car competes against other used and new vehicles. Nearly every option in that car is now standard in Model S. Also new car price is much lower.

The car would command a small premium for options that are no longer available - Rear Facing Seats and Panoramic (can be opened) Roof. Dual chargers - faster home charging - have less value when Superchargers are widespread.

Some colors are more desirable than others.

Otherwise, simply look at recent UK sales prices for similar cars.

Thanks for that. I’m not saying it matters in that sense, I have a vehicle replacement insurance policy which includes like for like and the options fitted to the car at the time. I’m hoping to never need it but I would like to know the cost of the options fitted to my car so I could be on a better standing if they tried to overlook 7 seats, sunroof etc and I could inform them with some authority the price of these options new. Looking at the price of similar cars today is irrelevant.