Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85DL for sale in Arizona, best offer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No photos, no information, no pricing.

How not to sell a car.

I know right, I did give a price, 57.5K, I did post photos (here and on eBay) and what other information besides what I’ve posted here and on eBay are you looking for?

VIN ends in 64022, but of course that is on the eBay listing too...

Anyways, I agree my photos are not great since I didn’t take one of the trunk and back seat, if anyone is seriously interested PM me and we can text a bit and I’ll be able to send photos and even videos if it’s helpful...

Also, 57.5K is the starting point, making an offer is always an option...

Comprehensive photos inside and out with additional attention to damage/blems (areas buyers would care about). Put your eBay info along with your asking price in your post so people don't have to click out to eBay. Why add an extra step for a potential buyer? If you're gonna exchange photos/vids, might as well make it all available up front and widen your net of potentials. I'm sure you'll sell your car eventually, but the higher quality ad you put together the better chance you'll find a buyer.

Here are more photos of interior and a shot of it with the turbine wheels back on it for a parade.

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 73
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    306.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 54
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 60
Here is the eBay listing link again: 2014 Tesla Model S Carbon Fiber | eBay

And more details:

"This is an awesome Tesla! You won't find a clean-titled Ludicrous Mode TESLA at this low price ever! Not a basic P85D, this is the Ludicrous-Mode, top-dog, P85D (or P85DL), this was a $150K MSRP vehicle!
Featured on this website and elsewhere: Hive

More photos can be sent if needed, text me at 4802443569

Best Model S Tesla ever offered, free unlimited supercharging for life, performance + suspension, ludicrous mode, air suspension, premium sound, panoramic roof, upgraded to LTE Media Center, EVANNEX CCI Carbon center console, tow-receiver (for bikes/luggage) etc

Upgraded custom real Carbon Fiber exterior trim and hood

Center console and real interior Carbon Fiber trim

Includes 120/240 Tesla portable charger with adapters for 120VAC and 50A/240VAC

Amazing car with some damage to front bumper and drivers side front arch liner due to a front-end collision.

Get this Ludicrous Mode TESLA rocket-ship and zip 0-60 in just 2.8 seconds!!! It feels like someone rear-ended you every time you launch it and the smile on your face will be memorialized!"